Saturday 19 November 2011

Club Penguin: Membership Glitch

Hey Penguins, Recycling here!
Today I noticed something very very strange on Club Penguin. This has been happening to me for the last few days but I thought it was just a small glitch that would go away but it hasn't yet so I thought I'd post it. Whenever I log on to Club Penguin on any server at all I click on somebody but yet every single person has a full membership badge when clearly I know that they are not members. I ask them "Are you a member?" and most reply with "No why?" and I just say you have a membership badge. Then the Penguin thinks I have gone crazy so I just leave. I have a few examples of what I mean.


I really don't understand this. Most people you can tell are not members because they just have the red cap and nothing else. If anyone else is having this problem please drop me a comment below as for I would really like to know whether I am the only one or if this is a proper glitch with the Club Penguin Game itself.
Flippers Up!
-Recycling

No comments:

Post a Comment